More than 20k installations.
Whats New 1.0
Check out the newest crafted features.
- Added advanced options.
Install it directly from the Brackets.io editor or do it manually.
- Run Brackets
- Select _File > Extension Manager...
- Search for “HTML Wrapper” extension and click “Install” button
- Under main menu select Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Git clone this repository inside the "user" folder
- Restart Brackets
How to use
Select a list of items encapsulated by the desired parent tag and run the command.
- Select a clean list of items separated by a carriage return
- Right click on the selection and click on the "HTML Wrapper" option
- Or use the shortcut CMD/CTRL+SHIFT+E