More than 10k installations.
Whats New 1.0
Check out the newest crafted features.
- Added CSS support
- Improved selector order and logic
- Better indentation
Install it directly from the Brackets.io editor or do it manually.
- Run Brackets
- Select _File > Extension Manager...
- Search for “CSSfier” extension and click “Install” button
- Under main menu select Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Git clone this repository inside the "user" folder
- Restart Brackets
How to use
Basically just paste chuncks of HTML into a CSS/SCSS/LESS file.
- Copy a chunck of your HTML file
- Paste it into a CSS, SCSS or LESS file