Install it directly from the Brackets.io editor or do it manually.
- Run Brackets
- Select _File > Extension Manager...
- Search for “OneLiner” extension and click “Install” button
- Under main menu select Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Git clone this repository inside the "user" folder
- Restart Brackets
How to use
Basicaly just select the text you wanna trim and run the command.
- Select the text you wanna remove the line breaks
- Hit CTRL+SHIFT+T or CMD+SHIFT+T
- If you hit the command again with the text already in one line it will trim all the white spaces